The Workday application provides a secure way to access your workday on-the-go. With this software, you will be able to quickly conduct an administrative task that allows you to capture the expenses, time in and out of the employees, review the payslip, and many more.
From this app, you can also view the notifications and task that requires your attention so that you can take action immediately. You can also browse the directory of the company and leave feedback on each of the employees.
You also don’t have to worry about your data being hacked, because it supports fingerprint and encrypts your data to ensure that you are the only one who can access the sensitive information.
Now, using the Workday app for pc requires that you install a third-party application or software. This application is called, emulator.
To continue using this method, follow our guidelines below to install it properly.
Minimum Requirements Of Computer To Run The Emulator Program
Since you are going to need an emulator program to run the Workday app on a computer, you need to follow the requirements of an emulator. Read the information below to check if your computer is compatible and already installed the following:
- You must have a CPU that can run a minimum speed of 1 GHz of processor.
- It requires that you have a memory capable of storing at least 2 GB.
- You need to make sure that your computer can still store at least 20 GB of free space.
- An emulator program needs to have a .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable installed in order to work properly.
- To prevent graphical or glitch problems, you also need to properly set up and install the DirectX and OpenGL. This package is bundled with the drivers of your graphics card.
- Lastly, you can turn on the virtualization if you want the emulation faster. However, if you are unfamiliar with the BIOS, we don’t recommend modifying it because incorrect settings will prevent your computer to work properly.
Now, after you do the following, you can ensure that running the Workday will run from your laptop or computer properly.
How To Install An Emulator Software For The Workday App
There is numerous android emulator that can be found on the internet. But not every application can perfectly emulate the Workday app. Upon our lab test, we discovered that the BlueStacks emulator is the one that you nee because it can run any android based app in it.
To get the emulator, go to the website of Bluestacks and download it. Save the installer then run it. After that, you need to open it. Follow what it says in order to continue the installation.
Once you finished the installation, run the BlueStacks and input the details of your Google Play Store account on the window that appeared on your screen.
After that, run the Play Store and then type on the search bar the Workday app to start searching for it. Once you found this app, click the “Download” button to start installing it on your computer.
In this way, you will be able to install the Workday into your computer. Just wait for the installation to finish and then go back to your desktop to see the shortcut of the Workday app.
Now, you have completed the installation of this application using the emulator BlueStacks. The Workday app is not the only software you can install from this emulator but other emulators as well. This is very convenient especially if you are planning to use other apps into your computer. In case you want more apps, you can visit and check the appzforpc website and browse for the list of their software.